Monday, April 18, 2011

Final post.

Football is one of the greatest sports and for having it for the blogging project it was easy. I really only learned a little bit from this experience. I learned some of the real detailed rules are in football and I finally learned how long exactly a football field is. Other than that I knew just everything about football. It’s not that difficult to learn the game of football. They are pretty basic rules to follow.  Football is one of the greatest sports. Football is the most sport watched in America. NFL players make more than any other professional sport does unless a person is really good at another sport so they paid more. So very rarely does another sport pay more than professional football. I can’t tell you where football is going anymore. I don’t even know if there is going to be football in our future because the NFL just had a lock down and that means they won’t play for a whole season. That’s going to be bad for younger players and fans because what can they look up too.  Who knows if the NFL will ever come back because our economy is so bad they might not for a few seasons. Some NFL players are even suing because of the ordeal. It’s not like they don’t make enough money already. They have a point to sue to actually because they have a contract and there contract was cut short. So now they are demanding for the rest of their money that they should have earned. Anyways get of the NFL lock down, it’s just there might be no future of football if the NFL can’t follow through and have a season. The most challenging thing about this blogging project was writing enough words about my topic because football is short and sweet and there is much to write about it. All the ideas are there to write but everything about football can be put out there really short. So that was my problem with the blogging project trying to get enough words for the blog. Another problem I had was no body commented on some of my blogs so I couldn’t comment on their comments so I got points taken off. Then some information was hard to find like the one week I think we had a how to blog. It was kind of hard to but the two together, but I did it somehow. After this blog I won’t continue on doing these blogs because I have no need for it since I don’t have to do it for school. This doesn’t really interest me so I won’t do any more of them. Plus I have better things to do than sit inside and sit on the computer and just write for a few hours. I was never really about that, I don’t even like reading so I’m pretty I don’t want write a big essay like this and then turn around and read it all. So Anyways this is my last blog… adios.


2 comments:

  1. Football is the best sport ever, like seriously I could play it and watch it all day long if I wanted too. Good last blogg :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea I agree. I can play football all day everyday its just so fun to play and it always keeps you motivated to do something because you never know is going to happen next.

    ReplyDelete