Thursday, March 17, 2011

Interview Questions
1. What is your favorite NFL football team?
My favorite football team in the NFL is Tampa Bucs because I am from Florida.

2. What is your football team in college?
My favorite football team in college is the Florida Gators because they are good and they are from Florida.

3. If you played football in NFL what team would it be?
The team I would play on is Tampa Bay because they are my favorite football team in the NFL.

4. What is your favorite player in the NFL?
My favorite player in the NFL is Tim Tebow because I watched him in college and he was my favorite in college too.

5. What is your favorite player in college?
My favorite college player is Major Right because he is good and plays on my favorite team.

6. If you played football what position would you play?
I would play MLB which stands for middle line backer, I would choose MLB because they get to hit alot of people that come up the middle.

7. Whats your favorite coach?
My favorite coach of all time is Steve Spuryer because he is one of the best coaches.

8. What number would you be if you played football?
I would be either 8 or 14 because those numbers I like the best.

9. What do you think of the NFL lockout?
I think its going to be werid that there is not going to be a season of football because football season is so great.

10. Why is football so great to you?
Football is great to me because it is entertaining to watch and always keeps you on your toes waiting to see what happens next


Quote: "Football doesn't build character, it reveals character!"

1 comment:

  1. No comments on my blog so cant comment on them so dont take points off mrs persen please.

    ReplyDelete