Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Music

Music is everything. Music is everywhere, no matter where you look. There are different kinds of music and different people like differents kinds. There are different kinds of cultures of music too. The music people like all depends on that person. Whatever music a person listens to describes how that person is and how there personality is. You can learn so much from a person just by knowing what kind of music they like. There are to many kinds of music to count. There are also to many artist to count. There are so many artist that u probably couldnt name them all in your life time. Music that i like is pretty much everything. The music i listen to all depends on the mood I am in because music sets the tone of things. Most of the time I listen to rap, rock, and country. I listen to rap just on a daily basis. I listent to rock on a daily basis or to get pumped up. Then I listent to country if im sad and depressed so it will help cheer me up. Its werid because all three have nothing in common with each other at all. They are totally oppostie from each other. You think if I liked rap I woulnd like either rock or country.Thats what I like about music




Quote:

No comments:

Post a Comment